THE FIRST STEP
Do you believe that Jesus is your Lord and Savior? At Grace, we believe this is the most important question you will answer in your lifetime.
Why Should I Join Grace Fellowship?
- Membership is a demonstration of your commitment to Jesus and to the church’s core beliefs, values, and mission.
- Becoming a member empowers and allows you to serve in more ways at Grace Fellowship.
- Membership is an important first step to greater involvement in the work God is doing here.
Requirements for Membership
- Believe in Christ as your Lord and Savior. (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Confess your faith. (Romans 10:9)
- Repent of your sins. (Acts 3:19)
- Be baptized by immersion. (Acts 2:38)
- Agree with and abide by the Statement of Faith.
- Complete the Membership class.
How do I join?
Register at the Welcome Center on a Sunday morning, or register below.
Because of the large amount of people wanting to join our church, you may be placed on a short waiting list. Thanks so much for your patience and we look forward to all God has for your right here at Grace!