Most people will tell you that separation and divorce are the most painful and stressful experiences they've ever faced. It's a confusing time when you feel isolated and have lots of questions about issues you've never faced before.
Surviving the holidays
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar that will be held on Sunday, November 19 from 4-6 PM for people facing the holidays after a separation or divorce.
- Childcare for those elementary school and younger is provided by reservation.
- Registration is $5 (includes materials and a light snack).
- Features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews.
- Topics include “Why the Holidays Are Tough,” “What Emotions to Expect,” “How to Plan and Prepare,” “How to Handle Uncomfortable Situations,” and “Using the Holidays to Help You Heal.”
- DivorceCare groups meet Sundays in the Fall and Winter/Spring at Grace Fellowship.
- Registration is $35 per person which covers materials for the 13-week session.
- Scholarships are also available, if needed.
We are here to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life.
For additional information, contact James and Wendy Clements.
| SEND EMAIL |